We're still working on ways to make working at Added Bytes even better, but suggestions are welcome!
Education and Training
- We have a £1000/year training budget for each employee to allocate as they see fit. That doesn't have to be directly job-related. Budget for training over that amount is available (depending on cost and company finances, of course!), but should be job related.
- We provide a Masterclass subscription as standard.
We were planning to attend BrightonSEO and the Copywriting Conference in 2020, but both are looking unlikely for this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. We are still looking forward to attending, remotely:
- Remote working - work anywhere
- Flexible working - work anywhen
- Flexible holiday - don't work too much
- We are working on introducing a profit-share scheme.
- We have a workplace pension as standard and are looking into ways to improve this beyond our statutory obligations.
- We are looking at systems like LifeWorks and PerkBox to provide a range of additional benefits.